My personal COACH – weight management
This Personal Coach program is designed to help you live more serenely. The objective is to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle using easy-to-adopt measures to maintain your ideal weight.
DEVELOP THE RIGHT HABITS!
IN THE MORNING
- Do a few stretching exercises when you get out of bed. Exercise helps put you in a good mood.
- Have a healthy breakfast (whole-wheat bread or cereals, honey, fresh fruit or vegetable juice, a hot drink and a dairy product).
- Get some air – Travel by bicycle or on foot rather than by public transport or the car.
DURING THE DAY
- Have a balanced lunch rich in antioxidants; vitamins C and E, beta-carotene (fruit and vegetables); carbohydrates; vitamin B (oily fish) and magnesium (spinach, dried fruit and dark chocolate). Relax. Take the time to chew each mouthful.
- Drink water (rich in magnesium) and avoid stimulants (coffee, tea, soda, tobacco and alcohol). Staying hydrated helps curbs the urge to snack
- Breathe deeply throughout the day as soon as you feel the urge to snack or allow yourself a little something light at around 4pm.
AT THE END OF THE DAY
- Do physical exercise (two or three times a week) but not after 8pm.
- Have a light meal at a fixed time, two to three hours before bed.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
LACTIUM® RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
To ensure Lactium®, your daily partner, is as effective as possible, take 150 to 300mg per day(1)(2) for 15 days to one month.
(1) Lanoir D. (et Al.), Long term effects of a bovine milk alpha-S1 casein hydrolysate on healthy low and high stress responders. Stress, 5 (suppl.), 124, (2002)
(2) Dr Abdul Samad F. (et. Al.), Evaluation of the effect of LACTIUM® 300 mg consumption. Unpublished, (2011)
Aurore BSales ManagerSnacking was a habit, it became necessary to react. Lactium® has helped me to stop my cravings. Today, I can manage! With Lactium®, I feel less anxious and more comfortable with myself.