My personal Coach sport training
This Personal Coach program is designed to help you take simple steps toward living more serenely. The objective is to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle by taking easy-to-adopt measures before, during and after a sporting event.
DEVELOP THE RIGHT HABITS!
BEFORE THE EVENT
- Work on your mental attitude. Concentrate on your objectives, visualize your performance, don’t put yourself under pressure.
- Take some time-out to relax (listening to music, relaxation, reading, etc.).
- Get a good night’s sleep.
THE BIG DAY
- Prepare healthy meals tailored to your diet.
- Think positive. Setting off for the event or training with a positive outlook will help you do your best and draw on all your reserves to succeed.
- Concentrate on the event.
- Stay hydrated and maintain the energy required for your performance.
- Enjoy the moment.
AFTER THE EVENT
- Avoid stimulants (coffee, tea, soda, tobacco and alcohol).
- Analyze your results to improve your next performance.
- Recover by getting a good night’s sleep.
LACTIUM® RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
To ensure Lactium®, your daily partner, is as effective as possible, take at least 150mg per day(1) for one month prior to your sporting event.
(1) Lanoir D. (et Al.), Long term effects of a bovine milk alpha-S1 casein hydrolysate on healthy low and high stress responders. Stress, 5 (suppl.), 124, (2002)
Pedro D.Sport trainer, 27 years oldFan of athletics, the challenge of the competitions began to surpass me, too much stress! Lactium® contributed to my success by helping me focus on my performance and not my anxiety.