My personal coach quit smoking
This Personal Coach program is designed to help you live more serenely. The objective is to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle using easy-to-adopt measures to help you live without smoking.
DEVELOP THE RIGHT HABITS!
IN THE MORNING
- Think positive. You are going to have a good day, with fewer or no cigarettes, and in a good mood!
- Have a healthy breakfast (whole-wheat bread or cereals, honey, fresh fruit or vegetable juice, a hot drink and a dairy product) to help you resist cigarettes in the morning.
- Plan your day. Draw up a realistic list of objectives.
DURING THE DAY
- Ask for support from your partner, a friend or a colleague who wants to quit or cut down smoking. You can motivate each other and that will have a big influence on your behavior.
- Find help from organizations (i.e: smokefree.gov (USA) or www.nhs.uk/smokefree (UK) ), support groups, specialists (e.g. tobacco addiction specialist, behavioral therapist, etc.). It is sometimes difficult to quit smoking on your own.
- Eat a balanced meal rich inproteins (yoghurt, cheese and meat), to avoid cravings, accompanied by fruit and vegetables.
- Reduce your consumption of stimulants (coffee, tea, soda and alcohol), which are often associated with smoking.
- Allow yourself a healthy snack at 4pm or a beverage . Drink slowly.
- Adapt your home environment. Put away ashtrays and anything that reminds you of smoking. Take it as an opportunity to wash fabrics that smell of stale tobacco.
AT THE END OF THE DAY
- Practice physical exercise (two or three times a week): jogging, weight training, power walking, swimming, etc. Let yourself unwind! But not after 8pm so as not to disrupt your sleep.
- Take up a creative activity.
- Walk your dog leaving your cigarettes at home. It relaxes you and oxygenates the brain.
- Relax and congratulate yourself. Admire your clearer complexion and your whiter teeth!
LACTIUM® RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
To ensure Lactium®, your daily partner, is as effective as possible, take 150 to 300mg per day (1)(2) for 15 days to one month.
(1) Lanoir D. (et Al.), Long term effects of a bovine milk alpha-S1 casein hydrolysate on healthy low and high stress responders. Stress, 5 (suppl.), 124, (2002)
(2) Dr Abdul Samad F. (et. Al.), Evaluation of the effect of LACTIUM® 300 mg consumption. Unpublished, (2011)
Benoit T.38 years oldI stopped smoking six months ago. At first I was irritable and very anxious with my family. I started taking Lactium® and now I feel better. The nicotine cravings are limited and my relationships have improved.