My personal COACH – memory and concentration
This Personal Coach program is designed to help you live more serenely. The objective is to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle using easy-to-adopt measures to restore optimum concentration and a good memory.
DEVELOP THE RIGHT HABITS!
IN THE MORNING
- Choose a healthy breakfast (with whole-wheat bread or cereals, a dairy product, fruit juice and one cup of tea or coffee).
- Concentrate on one task at a time to avoid memory lapses through simple distraction (e.g. where have you put your keys or your papers?).
DURING THE DAY
- Eat a balanced meal rich in antioxidants (vitamins C and E, beta-carotene and selenium), vitamin B and magnesium, for optimal nutrition.
- Avoid stimulants (coffee, tea, soda, tobacco and alcohol).
- Do not clutter your memory withuseless information. Write them down on paper and move on to something else.
- Boost your memory with activities such as crossword puzzles, memory games, Sudoku, etc.
AT THE END OF THE DAY
- Take time for physical exercise (one or twice a week), ideally outdoors where you’re guaranteed a breath of fresh air!
- Walk your dog leaving your phone at home. It relaxes you and oxygenates the brain.
- Have a light meal at a fixed time, two to three hours before bed.
- Pay attention to your sleep. Is it restful and refreshing?
LACTIUM® RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
To ensure Lactium®, your daily partner, is as effective as possible, take 150 to 300mg per day(1)(2) for 15 days to one month or 600mg per day(3) for two days (one day before and on the day of a particular event).
(1) Lanoir D. (et Al.), Long term effects of a bovine milk alpha-S1 casein hydrolysate on healthy low and high stress responders. Stress, 5 (suppl.), 124, (2002)
(2) Dr Abdul Samad F. (et. Al.), Evaluation of the effect of LACTIUM® 300 mg consumption. Unpublished, (2011)
(3) Messaoudi M. (et Al.), Anxiolytic-like effects of the milk protein hydrolysate lactium® in healthy human volunteers. Stress, 5(suppl.), 124, (2002)
They talk about Lactium®
Windy G.Law student, 22 years oldNow that I am a student in a Law Master’s Program, the schoolwork is incredible intense! Lactium® helps me concentrate and it is a lifesaver during exams.