My personal coach – sleep
This Personal Coach program is designed to help you take simple steps toward living more serenely. The objective is to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle by using easy-to-adopt measures to sleep more soundly again.
DEVELOP THE RIGHT HABITS!
IN THE MORNING
- Get up at the same time, every day if possible.
- Prepare a healthy breakfast (with whole-wheat bread or cereals, a dairy product, fruit juice and one cup of tea or coffee).
DURING THE DAY
- Take a nap if possible, for a half an hour maximum, so as not to prevent you from sleeping at night.
- Eat a balanced meal rich in antioxidants (vitamins C and E, beta-carotene and selenium), vitamin B and magnesium for optimal nutrition.
- Practice a physical activity
- Avoid unhealthy snacks.
AT THE END OF THE DAY
- Have a light meal at a fixed time, two to three hours before bed.
- Avoid stimulants (coffee, tea, soda, tobacco and alcohol).
- Do not do any intense physical activity after 8pm. This could prevent you from sleeping.
- Disconnect… Unplug all electronic devices(cell phone, PC, tablet and television) one hour before going to bed. They stimulate the brain and make it harder to sleep
- Listen to your body. As soon as you feel tired (e.g. yawning, burning eyes), go to bed.
- Turn your alarm clock towards the wall. Looking at the time when you cannot sleep only makes things worse.
- Avoid sleeping with a pet since it could disturb your sleep.
- Concentrate on your breathing if sleep is slow to come.
LACTIUM® RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
To ensure Lactium®, your daily partner, is as effective as possible, take 150 to 300mg per day(1)(2) for 15 days to one month or 600mg per day for two days (one day before and on the day of a particular event
(1) Lanoir D. (et Al.), Long term effects of a bovine milk alpha-S1 casein hydrolysate on healthy low and high stress responders. Stress, 5 (suppl.), 124, (2002)
(2) Dr Abdul Samad F. (et. Al.), Evaluation of the effect of LACTIUM® 300 mg consumption. Unpublished, (2011)
(3) Messaoudi M. (et Al.), Anxiolytic-like effects of the milk protein hydrolysate lactium® in healthy human volunteers. Stress, 5(suppl.), 124, (2002)
CélineNursing auxiliaryWith Lactium®, I feel less anxious and more comfortable with myself. I sleep more easily and feel less tired in the morning.