My personal coach – Test anxiety
This Personal Coach program is designed to help you take simple steps to live more serenely. The objective is to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle using easy-to-adopt measures to adapt effectively.
DEVELOP THE RIGHT HABITS!
IN THE MORNING
- Do a few stretching exercises when you get out of bed. Exercise helps put you in a good mood.
- Think positive. Your meeting, your journey, etc. will go smoothly.
- Plan your day. Draw up a realistic to-do list.
DURING THE DAY
- Take short breaks. Have fun with someone. Laugh.
- Take a step back. Get perspective on what is worrying you by discussing it with family and friends.
- Visualize a joyful image (e.g. your child’s face, a beautiful place or a positive situation) to counteract moments of anxiety.
- Eat a balanced meal rich in antioxidants (vitamins C and E, beta-carotene and selenium), vitamin B and magnesium, for optimal nutrition.
- Have a massage. An excellent morale booster, it triggers the production of endorphins, relieving tension and promoting relaxation.
- Breathe deeply throughout the day. Being active will boost your circulation, improve your concentration and reduce aches and pains.
AT THE END OF THE DAY
- Choose exercise over sitting on the couch: exercise helps you unwind… The idea is to have fun, but not after 8pm so as not to prevent sleep.
- Practice a calm, creative activity or opt for relaxation or yoga.
- Disconnect… Unplug all electronic devices (cell phone, PC, tablet and television) one hour before going to bed. They stimulate the brain and make it harder to sleep.
- Get enough sleep. Your body needs to recover.
LACTIUM® RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
To ensure Lactium®, your daily partner, is as effective as possible, take 600mg per day(1) for two days (one day before and on the day of a particular event).
(1)Messaoudi M. (et Al.), Anxiolytic-like effects of the milk protein hydrolysate lactium® in healthy human volunteers. Stress, 5(suppl.), 124, (2002)
Yasmine B.Unemployed, 29 years oldI recently was looking for a job, but I had difficulty relaxing and being myself in interviews. Since I started taking Lactium®, I now feel less anxious and more confident in front of recruiters.